Welcome Teachers. This month we’re posting some of the blogs and activities from our most recent Virtual Research Missions: Celebration of Conservation and Creep into the DEEPEND. We’ll post the email from the Science Team member, plus photos, videos, activities, Explorer mini-posters (bios) or other related information or links. For our programs, teachers pick and choose, mix and match the blogs, photos, activities…etc. in what ever way works best with their class.
Here’s another one from Patrick Robinson part of Team Elephant Seal from our Celebration of Conservation: Gray Whales, Elephant Seals, and Vaquita. Enjoy
SEAMAIL™: Elephant Seal 6967 Follow up from Patrick Robinson
- Photo: Elephant Seal 6967
- Activity: Science Team Report-Team Elephant Seal Activity
- Photos: Elephant Seal Rookeries
- Activity: Elephant Seal Count
- Activity Photos: Elephant Seal Rookeries