WhaleTimes Save the Vaquita Fact Sheets and Activities
Booklet 1: SAVE THE VAQUITA K-5 Fact Sheets
- Fish: What’s in a Vaquita’s Lunchbox?
- Squid: What’s in a Vaquita’s Lunchbox?
- What’s in a Vaquita’s Lunchbox? (both fish and squid)
- What is Sustainable?
- Victim of By Catch (courtesy of Oregon Coast Aquarium)
- Save the Vaquita Fact Sheet booklet
- Vaquita Fact Sheet
- Totoaba Fact Sheet
- Vaquita At-a-glance
- Totoaba At-a-glance
- Shrimp of Gulf of Mexico At-a-glance Fact Sheet
Booklet 2: SAVE THE VAQUITA K-5 Activities
- Activity: Vaquita Windsock
- Activity: CAN YOU FIND ME? Mini book
- HANDOUT: CAN YOU FIND ME Mini book (English)
- HANDOUT: ¿PUEDES ENCONTRARME? Mini book (Spanish)
- Activity: Vaquita Food web
- Activity: TEAM VAQUITA Certificate
- Activity: Make a Virtual Team Member Mini-poster
7-12th GRADE ACTIVITIES
Teachers are you looking for vaquita-related activities and fact sheets for 7-12th grade students? Visit Oregon Coast Aquarium’s Oceanscape Network.
Celebration of Conservation EXPLORER MINI-POSTERS
- Dr. Barbara Taylor
- Dr. Dave Weller
- Dr. Daniel Costa
- Dr. Patrick Robinson
- Activity: Virtual Team Member Mini-poster